An message to all our patients at Endodontic Solutions:
June 03, 2020
Life has been anything but normal this spring and we sincerely hope you and your family are in good health. We are happy to inform you that we are now able to provide full comprehensive endodontic care for you [and your family]. The Ministry of Health has lifted the restrictions placed back in March. While many things have changed since then, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Our office has always followed strict infection control standards and in order to keep us all protected during this pandemic and in the future, we have updated our protocols.
When we see you at your next appointment, things will be a little different.
• We will ask some screening questions before your appointment and you’ll be asked those same questions again when you’re in the office.
• You may be asked to wait outside our office or in your car and call us when you arrive and then wait for a call back to let you know when you can enter the office.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the clinic. There are more dispensers around the office for you to use as needed.
• Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or children’s toys since those items are difficult to fully disinfect.
• Appointments will be spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients. That might mean less flexibility for scheduling your appointment, but it will also reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
• You may be surprised that we’re wearing more protective gear (PPE) – such as masks, face shields, gowns – that we normally do during your visit.
Rest assured, all these procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you, other patients and our team.
We look forward to seeing you again. If you have any questions, please let us know. To make an appointment, call our office at 905-270-3357 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your patience and loyalty throughout this ordeal. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back!
The Team at Endodontic Solutions
4304 Village Centre Ct, Mississauga
In the event of a dental Emergency, Please phone our office and leave a message. We will return your call as soon as possible: